Vonnie Gowing Poems
- My Old New Love I have used up all the words To bare my ...
- Haunted Heart (Or.. ‘the Night...
- Writing Words I would rather write words that get it out of...
- My Chelle Without you for so long.. My ‘Alice in ...
- My Poem I tried to write a poem one day, But nothing ...
- Mr. Sister And Sister Mary Mis... Mr. Sister and Sister Mary ...
- Awkwardridiculous Awkward conversation on the reality ...
I have been writing since.. well, since I could write my name. I have written books for my 8 children, and 14 grandchildren and poems for my wonderful husband.. We have moved over 30 times, spent some time doing missionary work in Majuro, capital of the Marshall Islands, and have had everything we own in the trunk of the car more than once.Every feeling and thought that gets into my head has to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Awkward conversation on the reality show
Left my imagination with no where to go
The plumbing progress (in the bedroom)
Was interestingly at an end
So I put down all my problems,
And I picked up my friend and
We went on a road trip slash adventure
down Ventura boulevard..
To find out if life was any where near as hard
As they told us it was in the classroom
They brought us to (on the bus)
We found it's no where near as hard
but way much more ridiculous!