welkin siskin Poems
- A Wish Be the deep of sorrows your delight Forever to dwell ...
- The Wheel Of Time Childhood no matter where Spent in the lap...
- The Home Unseen Where is a quantum spot with no ...
- Love Is Music Love maybe felt sour That it might cause ...
- Gentle Stroking Your tender stroking, shan't I take them ...
- You (I) This sun rises with the band of your colors ...
- I Let You On Your Wish If you can come away with sublime ...
Welkin Siskin lives in Seattle, Washington. He is the poet of varied nature, who writes on various themes.
Poetry for him is the healing ointment of a heart destitute of vison.
He believes that a poetry is the play of words, the change of verbs into nouns; the game of words surging through the heart's inside.
His poetry is the yearning for freedom, love, life, and the expression of... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Be the deep of sorrows your delight
Forever to dwell with smiles;
However dark the evening is,
Be your life the light
To take mild tracks miles and miles.
Be walks you tread on ever gainful
To permeate out wisdom of lesson;
Be heart yours spirited, loving and faithful;
And hopes you let rise high on and on.
Be hands yours ever striving
To bring in the joys of living
Across the world of ignorance and misery;
Your art an auxiliary forever be,
To open the eyes of million minds
Those held off of lights and shines