Wemdy Adams Poems
- Wemdy With An 'M' You'll see when you read my first ...
- A Genteel Englishwoman Begins ...
- I Am Outraged What a lovely time I had today, Whizzed ...
- Reflections On The State Of Th...
- Wild Roses And Raspberry Leave... This January morning's such a...
- Searching For Meaning Dark and stormy is the weather indeed, ...
- The Apologetic Tortoise Oh no, I've got a day behind On my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wemdy Adams
Wemdy With An 'M'
You'll see when you read my first name
That it has an 'M', not an 'N'.
'Is that correct? ' you may ask,
'Or had she been at her hip flask? '
That 'M' was a mistaken indeed,
My hand slipped, a wrong letter keyed
And saved in a whimsical trice,
Not proofread against all advice.
I could have deleted it all
But them I said, 'Wemdy, stand tall,
There's only one Wemdy around'
I googled, no others were found.
That 'M' still does get on my nerves,
Maybe a great purpose it serves,
On greatness to focus the mind
And leave minor mishaps ...