William K Duncan
William K Duncan Poems
- A Bottle Away Every girl's a bottle away Every girl never ...
- Up & Down I've been strong and I've been weak I've felt love...
- Haunted Loneliness The lonely girl sits alone and ...
- Desperate Heart The heart is desperate Desperation ...
- Weekend Glory They say when your skint, your fiscally ...
- Alive In The Storm Alone in the storm is where I roam Let ...
- A Walk In The Mind Where I am is not where you are nor ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William K Duncan
A Bottle Away
Every girl's a bottle away
Every girl never does what they say
The lies forgotten
The cheating dismissed
She won't even remember when he raised his fist
Police to remove him,
but now she knocks on his door!
She had enough,
but now she's back for more
From her statement,
to a smile
What's now past,
not even a while
Her only worry,
what will THEY say,
what will THEY think?
But where were THEY,
when she was at the brink?
2 strikes,3... maybe 4
Yet everything still the same as before
Whether she cries ...