winifred thorpe Poems
- Young At Heart I know a man of forty, who looks like twenty...
- The Place I Love high on a hill in the Lakes beside a stream ...
- My Dearest Dear My dearest dear, My heart beat's faster at ...
- Family Which with others you may share, But, true family's ...
- My Prayer. I kneel me down to pray and think about today, ...
- Smile I like your smile, when i visit, Your smile warms my ...
- The Robber Put up your hands the robber said as he pulled ...
married with 5 children, Went to John street school. Like reading writing, walking, sawing, meeting people, holidays days out, making things, Things I like.
Best book Girl on the cliff, by Lucinda Riley,
Saterday by Ian Mcewan.
Best place Dorham Massy.and St Anns.
Best flime Entrapment.
Best show Les Missablar. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about winifred thorpe
Put up your hands the robber said
as he pulled the old lady out of her bed,
Where's your money? and your gold, you have a lot I am told,
Take the lot, here's my rings after all they are only! things,
Please don't hurt me, I'm very frail yes, '
said the robber your looking pale.'
keep your rings I an sorry I came,
sorry I coursed you such sorry and pain.'
Send for the police, I will give myself in,
after all I've committed a sin, '
! No said the woman, go on your way,
Just promise me this, that you will pray,
and ask god to forgive...