Wynono Kwahu Poems
- Call Of The Wild Such a beautiful creature with a coat so ...
- Forgiveness The healing and mending of a broken heart Begins...
- Mankind’s Path Mankind has been on the same path for ...
- Politicians Why do we put up with politicians that lie They ...
- The Angels Cry The rain is heavy falling from above The ...
- Silent Fear Silence can be an eerie sound Fear for one you ...
- A Rainbow Of Love A rainbow of love has covered my world The...
Well maybe it’s time to introduce myself. My given name is Leslie so you may ask why do I write under the name Wynono Kwahu well I will try and explain as best I can.
I was born in Scotland back in 1955 and although my place of birth dictates that I am Scottish my heart has always sung me a different song. I feel nature as if it is part of my soul and I cannot say that I am Scottish, English, British or American, I feel only part of the world.
“The Richest Man in the world is poor if all he has is money”
“The Poorest Man is Rich If he lives with love in his heart”
Wynono Kwahu more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wynono Kwahu
Call Of The Wild
Such a beautiful creature with a coat so white
Why does survival have to be a fight?
Your eyes they glisten in the moonlight
People of the world please hear her plight
Please stay and walk on the land of Man
Great Spirit above please lend a hand
This creature needs you, she should be protected
Don’t run from this battle don’t be unconnected
Stand in front of the wolf we love so much
Don’t let the hunter’s be jury and judge
She committed no crime but to stay alive
Please help live and allow her to thrive
If we all stand together the world will ...