Yamini Iyer Poems
- Await The lonesome house, in the hours so still There she ...
- The You In You There is something different with you There ...
- The Kite Flight Amid air, it flew, high aloft dusky clouds ...
- Deciphered You Nowhere And Eve... ..and I fail to ...
- My Quest Awestruck, I stood amidst them They grinned and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yamini Iyer
The lonesome house, in the hours so still
There she was, lying against the grill
Tired of an unblinking stare at the inane street
She shut her eyes, sealing all her soul to weep
Wafting through the past, the memories that haunted
The past of boundless agony, the past where all taunted
With a sigh of fatigue she opened her eyes
To see a bright day, to find the awaited surprise
After a decade, where did the breeze find it’s way?
What sourced the odorless space with the fragrance that sway?
The bright sunlight nurtured her survival
The chiming bells ...