yesenia sobrado Poems
- (valid Questions Of The World) Pictures and frames that gets ...
- A Fight For Survival When you are raised with trust and ...
- A Dream There was something in the air last night something ...
- The Heart That Spoke With Out ... You decorated my heart ...
- The Struggle To The Night The darkness, no light... the ...
- The Glory The sky so nice and beautiful so much space for ...
- Distruction This life is full of pain the one that no one ...
hello i am a 34 year old female from the bronx,
i have been writing since very young
i edit this from my dad may he now rest in peace
when he died well my life wasn't the same
he ment all and every thing to me
he was my father, friend, and every thing in my life
he ment the world, but.. i have come to realize that sitting down crying wasn't going to bring him back
so i had decided to let out every thing he preached
and show others as well, my life has been a what you can call a after shock between negative and possitive
so much like a double life or how i can remember it
my mother the negative and my father the possitive
my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about yesenia sobrado
(valid Questions Of The World)
Pictures and frames that gets you thinking
remembering what you did that day
was it good enough to remember?
or was is bad enough to forget it ever happened
what did it really ment for you back then
would you relive it or would you let it pass you by
questions not answers is what is always in your mind
for life is full of questions that sometimes you cant think
you cant changed the past but if you would be giving the chance
we all would love a change but reality is, we cant change the past
we can only choose to change the future
and let ...