Zachary Clougher Poems
- It Is It Is It is what it is, It doesn’t choose.
- Seven Sins Seven Sins The seven sins as they are… Is each...
- Lyrics- Tsubasa: Reservoir Chr...
- Where My Heart Lies
- Sandman Sandman By Onira All of the good little children ...
- My Song There is the Song in Silence, There is the Song ...
- Sleep's Curse Sleep’s Curse The curse of sleep that lies ...
Well, I'm not really that great a writing but I enjoy doing it on my own time as a sort of hobby. I'm currently enrolled in college at Northeastern University in Boston. I'm try to get my degree in Mechanical Engineering.... kind of a ways off from writing what you feel from life, huh? I now live in the small town of Tyngsborough that is located in northern Massachusetts. If you don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zachary Clougher
It is what it is,
It doesn’t choose.
You are the one to choose.
It will be what you want it to be,
The thing to
It is what it is.