Zaid Akhtar Poems
- On Killing A Tree.! On killing a tree.. It seems ...
- Meri Kahaani...! ! Wat goes around comes around. Today as ...
- State Of Trance A State Of trance When you cant decide to ...
- Imaginary Eyes HER IMAGINARY EYES At this uncanny hour, ...
- Ps I Love You...! ! Full of suprise They say Life is! A ...
- An Apology...! ! Today something occured it leaves me with ...
- Ur Not There: (....! ! U R NT DER With each passing day ur ...
Mechanical Engineer/ Project Engineer at Linde India Ltd. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zaid Akhtar
On Killing A Tree.!
On killing a tree..
It seems innocuous at first!
but the effects build like a thirst! !
Once so peace full
Once a beautiful spectacle
but now a mere sight
Of human debacle
greed they say!
But y must nature pay? ?
But there she is
the last of her kind
the result of sapeins
Been so blind! !
but alas! everything has a price!
nature is vindictive!
Societies greedy gain
will be futures pain! !