zainab khawaja Poems
- A Bit Of Love Everyone Needs. My eyes are blinded, By ...
- My World Is Dying. Dark, its so dark, Quiet, its so quiet, ...
- Forgetting You. The space once there in my heart, Is now ...
- The Pain In Me. Tonight, the darkness is kissing my pain, ...
- Why Is There An End? Where is that eye? Which was to watch ...
- The Want. Theres no point of loving someone so much, You ...
- This Love Hurts. I know nothing of your cries, I know only ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Bit Of Love Everyone Needs.
My eyes are blinded,
By things only i can see,
They are deep inside me,
I deal with them each day,
Too many secrets in my heart,
That are eating me slowly,
I wish to be known,
I wish to be cared,
By the one i love,
Asked for too much,
For all of which,
God gives nothing,
These things i carry inside me,
Will turn to dust,
On your touch,
Just try to love me.