Zoe Allen Poems
- Keep This Love Away I whispered I love you as your back was ...
- When I'M With You Whenever I'm with you All of my troubles ...
- I Love You I am in love with you This I know is true You ...
- These Three Words You don't understand Three words is all I ...
- Reaching From This Darkness I'm reaching from this ...
- If Only You Could See Those three words are no longer ...
- How I Would Love To Be Stuck I... Oh how I would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zoe Allen
Keep This Love Away
I whispered I love you as your back was turned away
You couldn't hear me
Couldn't see me
I could only dream that you'd say
'I love you baby, as I have from the first day
You're beautiful, incredible
Don't throw this love away
You're the light to my eyes
The light to my grey
I'll hold you and love you
Forever and always.'
Those words won't be spoken like they were everyday
If only you knew of the pain
To have to keep this love away