A Friendship Kit
A friendship kit can never be purchased
Neither be sold, nor be replaced
Because everything that comes with it
Holds value in every bit
So pick your friends who are dear
Mix in them some love and care
And add kindness in them too
And be always honest and true
Then put them in the friendship test
And let them take it with zest
Then whatever comes out of it
Store it in the friendship kit
For everything that is given to you
By a friend really holds value true
Because a friend is an extension of you
Without whom you feel incomplete too.
Happy Friendship Day! ! !
Seema Chowdhury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friendship Kit by Seema Chowdhury )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak