charlotte marie peachey
daddy likes to touch me
Juxtapose like tears and fears
make promises that you tend to break.
Scream from the top of your lungs,
shoot yourself in the head.
I don't need to hide..
I just want to love myself..
Daddy raped me when I was 12,
These bruises on my arm are so swell.
No thoughts were involved in this
I never thought it would be like this.
Never say a word again,
I will promise to love you.
Never run away from here,
I will try to comfort you.
I am your dad, I want to
come inside, I want to cum in you.
This is our little secret,
No one will come this way,
let silence run through your open
wounds. Let me dive, right in, I
will crawl inside of you.
Mommy will never know,
She can't hear you scream
Metaphors begin to break,
forming into similes
Vanish this into air,
My writing isn't clear.
Mommy says it's okay with her,
If i touch you,
If i tell you i love you,
If i scream your name,
If i have an orgasm.
Daddy loves when I'm naked,
Daddy loves when I am wet.
I might not struggle,
It might feel too good.
england is so fucked up,
Daddy is so fucked up.
His sperm created me,
Now its going into me.
charlotte marie peachey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (daddy likes to touch me by charlotte marie peachey )
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
- MURIEL, Donald R Charon
- GLENDA, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lament Of Many, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)