charlotte marie peachey
daddy likes to touch me
Juxtapose like tears and fears
make promises that you tend to break.
Scream from the top of your lungs,
shoot yourself in the head.
I don't need to hide..
I just want to love myself..
Daddy raped me when I was 12,
These bruises on my arm are so swell.
No thoughts were involved in this
I never thought it would be like this.
Never say a word again,
I will promise to love you.
Never run away from here,
I will try to comfort you.
I am your dad, I want to
come inside, I want to cum in you.
This is our little secret,
No one will come this way,
let silence run through your open
wounds. Let me dive, right in, I
will crawl inside of you.
Mommy will never know,
She can't hear you scream
Metaphors begin to break,
forming into similes
Vanish this into air,
My writing isn't clear.
Mommy says it's okay with her,
If i touch you,
If i tell you i love you,
If i scream your name,
If i have an orgasm.
Daddy loves when I'm naked,
Daddy loves when I am wet.
I might not struggle,
It might feel too good.
england is so fucked up,
Daddy is so fucked up.
His sperm created me,
Now its going into me.
charlotte marie peachey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (daddy likes to touch me by charlotte marie peachey )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I Want You, I Want You, A Girl Just Like.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Gillu Rahul
- Carpe, Doyen Lingua
- The Long Journey... From Tree to Me - Pa.., Jannavi Rout
- Tamarind, M.J. Lemon
- Poetry Or Science? Which Should It Be Gi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- ain't much a man, Doyen Lingua
- Season Greetings, Babatunde Aremu
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey