Don't be afraid
My thoughts are lost...
something has them tied down...
something deep in my mind..
It screams to me that I am wrong..
everything around me looks like a cemetary.
In the arena of my mind I am fighting with myself
Someone is puting ideas in my mind that I have failed and that it is a mistake that I live...
But I still breathe...I still breathe..
Dont be afraid, as long as you are true dont be afraid...
There are so many lighs around but you only see darkness.
You walk in the street and you dont dare to look up wondering if everything is a big joke..
Its your last chance of surviving-jump out!
Dont be afraid, you can break your chains and your fears as long as you dont sleep...dont be afraid.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't be afraid by Antonis Manousos )
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow