For The Artist Who Paints My Balls Fifty Shades Of Blue
Just when I get some steam built, when I'm feeling
like an architect of steam, ready to vaporize
inside you, you say slow down, which isn't easy.
There are no power brakes in the genitals,
no runaway boner ramps. I flop onto my back.
The blood marches single-file down the long,
winding staircase of my cock, like an emergency
evacuation of the Washington Monument
during the height of tourist season. My testicles
ache like a boxer's punching bag. I wish a bell
would ding, and a bald Italian guy with ice packs
and smelling salts would hop into the ring
of our desire and give me a pep talk, remind me
to work on the clitoris, like the ribs of Apollo Creed.
Jeffrey McDaniel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For The Artist Who Paints My Balls Fifty Shades Of Blue by Jeffrey McDaniel )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fuck You, Michael Webb
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.