(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Kisses No More...
To my dying day, I shall forever despair,
losing you. Losing your love.
I wish that you never stopped loving me.
I wish I could have kept you by my side.
God I wanted that...I just didn't know how.
I wish I knew what to say, that would make you stay.
Try as I might...I just could not find the words.
So it is, I shall forever wonder;
Do you ever wonder, where our love had gone?
Do you ever wish, of days gone by?
Tell me my sweet...my love...
'Do you think of me...as I have thought of you?
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kisses No More... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine