Losing my mind, losing control,
Need someone for me to hold.
Losing my heart, losing my soul,
the darkness within me rapidly flow.
Losing my grip, losing my touch,
Got you in my hands, but I lost the clutch.
Losing my essence, losing my life,
On the very point of using my knife.
With the lust and desire to call you mine,
Hoping our love will forever entwine,
While my pride and dignity started to shine,
Never would've thought that you would decline.
You're in my mind, forever will lie,
You're in my soul, forever will glow,
You broke my heart, forever in two,
None can replace you, none will do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost. by Nick Choy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Boy O' Dreams, Helen Hay Whitney
- Does the Pearl Know?, Helen Hay Whitney
- Sigh Not for Love, Helen Hay Whitney
- A Woman's Pride, Helen Hay Whitney
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- For some time, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona