Maya's Right About The Haters
I appreciate this poem here
I think a lot of other people should read
Though I couldn't say it better...
I can read and agree
You really broke down the envious schemes
I would like to drop a message
To my counterparts
Stop looking at me!
Why are you the main ones trying see what I am
Watching me a lot more than my fans
Focus on yourself...
Me doing me seems to get you
I'm sorry but that is not going to change
I've already made a mark and it's not going to fade
Just accept it...
Out of our way!
And Maya told the truth and it's evil
How some people do you...
They'll spend their whole lives trying to make you
That's sad but that's what a hater does
And if you don't know...
Read Maya's poem!
She is truth!
I've respected her since in my youth
Consider her a legend...
Through this ginuine tribute!
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maya's Right About The Haters by Dexsta Ray )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA