No Joy and Only True Sorrow
Existence of mine feels terribly sad
Did I ever hurt you?
If not, then why are you still screaming?
How can you be so mean?
Do you not have a heart?
How is that possible?
Every human does have a heart
Then, why are you so cruel?
All that I can say is that God will make you pay for every tear which you are bringing out of my eyes
So think, before you scream again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Joy and Only True Sorrow by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland