No Joy and Only True Sorrow
Existence of mine feels terribly sad
Did I ever hurt you?
If not, then why are you still screaming?
How can you be so mean?
Do you not have a heart?
How is that possible?
Every human does have a heart
Then, why are you so cruel?
All that I can say is that God will make you pay for every tear which you are bringing out of my eyes
So think, before you scream again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Joy and Only True Sorrow by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- See, how I am dying, gajanan mishra
- My Plea To You, Electric Lady
- A Trifle, Lawrence Beck
- Living up to love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Leave Sorrow Behind, Paul Gerard Reed
- A LANDSCAPE IS AWAITING..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- الغابة السوداء, نزار قباني
- <<< Free Conscience, Abdul Wahab
- شموس, نزار قباني
- المعطف, نزار قباني