No Joy and Only True Sorrow
Existence of mine feels terribly sad
Did I ever hurt you?
If not, then why are you still screaming?
How can you be so mean?
Do you not have a heart?
How is that possible?
Every human does have a heart
Then, why are you so cruel?
All that I can say is that God will make you pay for every tear which you are bringing out of my eyes
So think, before you scream again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Joy and Only True Sorrow by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar