No Joy and Only True Sorrow
Existence of mine feels terribly sad
Did I ever hurt you?
If not, then why are you still screaming?
How can you be so mean?
Do you not have a heart?
How is that possible?
Every human does have a heart
Then, why are you so cruel?
All that I can say is that God will make you pay for every tear which you are bringing out of my eyes
So think, before you scream again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Joy and Only True Sorrow by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)