Quid Pro Quo
Patriots persevere to
purge the occupying force.
Partisans are betrayed by
pragmatists playing the odds.
Power fluctuates in a
populace fragmented by
plotting and paranoia.
Qualms shadow liberation.
Quorums are hastily fixed.
Quislings quake in forlorn queues.
Quagmires of questions mute them.
Quick justice is dealt in the
quest to salve shattered lives and
quell the acid pain of rage.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Quid Pro Quo by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno