Quid Pro Quo
Patriots persevere to
purge the occupying force.
Partisans are betrayed by
pragmatists playing the odds.
Power fluctuates in a
populace fragmented by
plotting and paranoia.
Qualms shadow liberation.
Quorums are hastily fixed.
Quislings quake in forlorn queues.
Quagmires of questions mute them.
Quick justice is dealt in the
quest to salve shattered lives and
quell the acid pain of rage.
Diane Hine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Quid Pro Quo by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl