Saint Julian Catholic School
Visiting Kindergartener’s on my birthday,
it was fun I have to say.
Children had fun screaming Eeka’s name,
giggling and laughing when I turned the page.
I was reading “Sarah’s Special Birthday”.
where UniCandle unicorn lights his flame.
Children would say together Eek, Eek, Eek,
that was butterfly Eeka “butterfly” speech.
Children had fun blowing out Birthday cake,
teacher took photos of every child that day.
They all got to sit in the Birthday chair,
wearing a crown on their hair.
Maybe children will remember that special day,
when they were five years of age.
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saint Julian Catholic School by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Father And Son, Edgar Albert Guest
- Revenge, Edgar Albert Guest
- A sad girl sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Obligation Of Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Finer Thought, Edgar Albert Guest
- Things That Haven't Been Done Before, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Vow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loving memories, Elena Sandu
- An Easy World, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest