Saint Julian Catholic School
Visiting Kindergartener’s on my birthday,
it was fun I have to say.
Children had fun screaming Eeka’s name,
giggling and laughing when I turned the page.
I was reading “Sarah’s Special Birthday”.
where UniCandle unicorn lights his flame.
Children would say together Eek, Eek, Eek,
that was butterfly Eeka “butterfly” speech.
Children had fun blowing out Birthday cake,
teacher took photos of every child that day.
They all got to sit in the Birthday chair,
wearing a crown on their hair.
Maybe children will remember that special day,
when they were five years of age.
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saint Julian Catholic School by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson