Aabid Masroor Poems
- Alone Island-in an ocean of tears I am single, alone and my ...
- Spring Flowers and sorrows, arise gloom and die Seasons how ...
- From Your Memories Inclines- how much yet have I, to qualify ...
- Take A Look In The Mirror Take a look in the mirror Into ...
- Half Done (i) Gone up in the attic oft Mountain pores and ...
- Mother And Son Mother lookout-Again that bird has come To ...
- Autumn And Me Mark the cold, mute and Naked tree ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''They say time is the best healer, what if time itself is diesease.''Time
''To conqure fear, you have to put yourself through worst.''Life is not easy job, it gives pain, on has to compromise with.
''It can't be done without opposite, which plays important role in nature.''Bright days come after dark nights
''SHE is good in making decisions.''Women makes better decisions as compared to men.
''Parallel lines, you and me can't be mingled, however we can twist the option.''When there is no option, twist the option.
Comments about Aabid Masroor
Island-in an ocean of tears
I am single, alone and my fears
Which to repair is huge painted wall
With natures gift sunlight in snowfall
Then what could death do when i depart
And when there is empty chamber of heart
Hath no fear to loose, no one to recall
Hath no pains to choose, no deserving to fall
Ask the whispering waves of breeze
Am i alone in cold days of freeze
They say I am idol of solidity
When i have kissed the forehead of difficulity
Syed Aabid Syed