Adesegun Adejugbe Poems
- Maya Angelou Maya Angelou- From the story of your life, ...
- Life (Pains & Gains) As life is unfolding its mysteries and ...
- Life Dual Path As reality of life unfold itself With gentle ...
- Bring Back The Book Puissant are books: before erudition is...
- Life Hymn: Life Tenets Better live the best life, To have ...
- Bring Back Our Girls (Il) What kind of inhumane fellow i do ...
- Wind Of Love Under the wind of love There our love lay ...
One read poems
in sweet pains,
but in all poems
there is so much to gain.
So much to gain,
that makes one
read them again.
Poems are written,
from in depth reasonings,
for all seasons.
Each poem comes with lessons,
great ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Never stop loving, never start hating; love all till you transcend this life.'''love and life.
'''Should law regulates love or love should regulates laws? I think love & its tenet should be rationally & logically imputed into legal theory to bringlasting peace the world crave for.'''Law and Love.
''Someone may obey laws but does not love, but anyone that love will obey all fair laws.''Love and laws
The distinction between love and laws, is that love work from inside of mankind while laws work from outside of mankind, that is, love correct the intent and actions of a man, while laws correct his a...Love and laws
Comments about Adesegun Adejugbe
From the story of your life,
One learnt much about life-
One need not to despair,
Even life itself is unfair.
Life tenets, one need to adhere,
For all struggles one must prepare.
We climb life laddar in tears,
But one must perserver.
Maya, So many good about you,
That propelled the greatness in you.