ajith patnaik Poems
- A Child Taught Me i get up every day remembering ...
- 'The Nightingale Sang Too Earl... (this poem provides a right ...
- I Me And Myself i never imagined that it'll be so tough as ...
- 'Despair Of My Dreams' I see u everyday in my dream, 'lost'...
- Fly this frustration that dwells in me, its very hard for ...
- I Believe in my dreams in my sleep you are what i see, in ...
- Till The End i now look at the sky and say that i'll surely ...
am ajith from india. am 17yrs old. abt me...well...i dont think there's anything too amusing abt me except the fact that i love expressing and penning down my thoughts.i sing and compose songs. i also LOVE playing my instrument(harmonica also called as mouth organ) am tryin to learn guitar which obviously is turnin out to be a disaster and i'll just DIE for physics ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ajith patnaik
A Child Taught Me
i get up every day remembering nothing
except the memory of being happy
the joy of seeing a flower
and admiring its beauty.
the happiness of seeing the clouds pass by
and the wonderful feeling when
u taste the first drops of rain.
but now i see the world
with a hole within.
i forgot the meaning of
what the word joy meant
and what it meant
when someone said 'have a nice day'.
the only thing i have now
is my rugs over my body
perhaps used to shield my memories
from evapouraring into the blue sky.
my once animated world has now
tuned into ...