Alan Bender Poems
- Cosmic Encryption The strange quantum uncertainty here, ...
- ! ! ! ! ! Perogatory Whatever you've come here to get Try to...
- 2. The Cost Of Paying For Fre... 1. The hazard of ...
- Classified No Secret I read the classified today, looking for...
- Quantum Relationship His mass was less than she expected Her...
- Let Peace Begin My Friend: Are...
- Common Denominator Full to the whim with phantasy Elementary...
http: //cornfedtrouble.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The strange quantum uncertainty
here, there, and everywhere,
within, without, nonrandom bits sustain
universal poetic harmony.
The aetheric history matter dark intones
mystically to a poet on a quantum trip
entangled with monkeys
programming an escape from reality.
The centaur got a gyre wiring diagram
Took the labyrinth to MIT
Yeats was rejected by editors
for anticipating Asimov.
Einstein’s E got lost forever
in an alternate frame of reference.
And,42 was the answer we seek after all.
“was” that nonlocal past tense ...