Alan Bender Poems
- 2. The Cost Of Paying For Fre... 1. The hazard of ...
- Cosmic Encryption The strange quantum uncertainty here, ...
- ! ! ! ! ! Perogatory Whatever you've come here to get Try to...
- Classified No Secret I read the classified today, looking for...
- Quantum Relationship His mass was less than she expected Her...
- Let Peace Begin My Friend: Are...
- Common Denominator Full to the whim with phantasy Elementary...
http: //cornfedtrouble.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
2. The Cost Of Paying For Free Speech
1. The hazard of setting a standard
The once proud poets
Stripped of their unorthodoxy
have become ordinary
No unusual sexual orientations,
outlandish points of view, it is
“Get an education” in the everyday way
POETRY is now an acronym
P is for publishing
O is for oversight
E is for elitism
T for tried and true, if not tiresome
R yes, don’t forget the resume, and
Y the text message Tantric for ambivalence,
recall the role of the COET
(repetition, that is good)