Alanna Flynn Poems
- From Dreams To Nightmares A time to let my mind take ...
- Daisy - Haiku
- Billy B-Town. *dramatic Monolo... I spend my days riding ...
- Lustful Day A Monday morning has never felt soo good.. At ...
- I Dream. (Pantoum) I dream often. All wildly and different ...
- Even As I Hold You - (Revised) Even as I hold you I don’t ...
- Days Of Bliss Summer nights consume me. My head is full of ...
Well gee. Let us start it off with a quick, shortened version of my life. I have grown up in a small town in Vermont along with my four siblings and wonderful parents. I have three brothers and a sister, so to say the least...I was a little tom-boy growing up. I eventually blossomed into a free roaming spirit. At a young age, I not only fell in love with writing, but music as well. I have been in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alanna Flynn
From Dreams To Nightmares
A time to let my mind take control.
No boundaries or limits,
No end to the road before me.
Happiness at my fingertips,
Moving and tracing along the outline of his lips.
A fantasyland waiting to be explored.
In the matter of seconds,
Just long enough for a single yawn…
That world can be turned upside-down.
Or bottom-side up?
A dizzy array of emotions.
Fears becoming reality.
The monster under your bed is now staring you down,
Standing right in front of you.
What to do?
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
No way to wake up and keep those...