Alc Harris Poems
- 1950's Wife He loves his 1950’s wife, She knows her place, ...
- Angels Embrace I wrap you about me whenever I sleep Like ...
- Infectious Affection Infectious affection What am I to ...
- Under The Mistletoe I saw you move across the room. With a ...
- Snip Snip Im not superstitous well thats what I say maybe ...
- Purgatory You took me to a place, Ive been a time ...
- Secrets Put on the coat With the hidden pockets A bit of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
He loves his 1950’s wife,
She knows her place,
Gives him no strive.
Cooks and cleans every day.
Keeps his life in just the way
That she ought.
Gives him utmost thought.
He couldn’t ask for any more,
She is the one that he adores.
Friends they envy
A perfect home,
He never has reasons to moan
Or wish for better than he has…
because he doesn’t know,
Laying in their bed at night
She harbours wistful thoughts of flight,
That are quashed at mornings dawn,
There must be more than these four ...