Alc Harris Poems
- Forgotten Kisses If I forgot the warmth of sun on my face ...
- Eccentric There lived a man up on a hill The locals did not ...
- Angels Embrace I wrap you about me whenever I sleep Like ...
- 1950's Wife He loves his 1950’s wife, She knows her place, ...
- Colour Of Love bruises on bruises body and soul black like ...
- Satan's Plan Lured into your trap your henchmen are ...
- Tomorrow My eyes are too heavy to weep My skin feeling old ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If I forgot the warmth of sun on my face
would you open the windows
bring light into this place..
If I forgot the tenderness of lovers kiss
would you take your heart
stroke my lips..
If I forgot my mind and wandered alone
would you take my hand
lead me home..
and if I forgot to breathe that next breath
would you save me from
a certain death..
For my memory of life is fading,
I need a dream to make my escape in
I need a reason
For the moonlight waltz
Forgotten kisses to forever haunt.