Alexa Buttner Poems
- To My Mom On Valentines Day! Sometimes I know the words to ...
- Answers A tear, a smile, a laugh, a fight, They happen to ...
- How You Make Me Feel I look into your eyes, And I see, ...
- Dreams the stars that hold there place, way up in the sky, ...
- Decisions was it a mistake, should i cry, are we done, ...
- Possibities, Without A Chance you told me you cared, you ...
- Thoughts Of You And Her You say you love me, Yet you are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexa Buttner
To My Mom On Valentines Day!
Sometimes I know the words to say,
To give thanks for all you’ve done,
But they fly up and away,
As quickly as they come.
How could I thank you enough,
The one who makes me whole,
The one to whom I owe my life,
And the forming of my soul.
The one who tucked me in at night,
The one who stopped me from crying,
The one who was the expert
At picking up when I was lying.
The one who drops me off at school,
And spends every day at work,
Yet magically can produce a smile,
Even when I act like a jerk.
The one who makes many...