Alisha Cheng Poems
- Wild Flowers Beside The Road (...
- Not You’re a bird that can never fold Its wings. ...
- The Orchard The Orchard (poet: YANG-Lin Translated ...
- The Sky The Sky (Poet: YANG-Lin Translated by East ...
- The Light The light (Poet: YANG-Lin Translated by ...
- The Wind - (Translated Poe... The Wind (By YANG-Lin ...
- The Most Antiquated Are The Mo...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alisha Cheng
Wild Flowers Beside The Road (Translated Poem)
A bird twitter lowered the height of spring
Soon after the thunder,
awakened the dreamed flowers from their hibernating
Short flowers, dormant in the muddy path
They are white, yellow, red and purple in color
The white are pure and quiet
The yellow are passionate and enthusiastic
The red are smart and clever, they are like
children left behind hometown
In the wind and rain, they always stood up
Look up, and look around
Look around, and looking up
Eager eyes, showing the earnest hope
As if they are waiting for their parents who