Alpeshkumar Makvana Poems
- Love Of First Sight Love of first sight, is it love or an...
- Let Me See Let me see costly those clouds: Unavailable ...
- Morning 1 Dewd-delicacy smoothens petals; breezing soft ...
- Feel 1 It reminds me of the dam, Where the Happy galloping ...
- I 1 Alas! How would I describe me? Not a flash or ...
- Sarad-Punam 1.
- Not Only Me I feel that a lot: my country-my land will become...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''king of blossom!''
''These days are different!''2
''The Waiting eyes were wonderful!''3
''Even today Mourning shows go bumper over the small screens of my eyes of her her betrayal.''Betrayal in love.
''Oh! beauties be seen while the eyes are young...''Love
Comments about Alpeshkumar Makvana
Love Of First Sight
Love of first sight,
is it love
or an attraction blind?
Eyes exclaim or Claim
'oh we like.'
Heart, the cripple
approves' then alright.'
Brain won't opine mere;
for it is the judge, a fool here.