Alyssa Siebers Poems
- Please... Let Me Go; You seem to be my voice, my mind, my ...
- Hugs Not Tight Enough For Her First Sight, you catch the ...
- Coming Down This life isn't so hard, it's us that makes it ...
- One Foot In And One Foot Out I’m sure your aware of the shape...
- Thought's I Struggle To Say I did not know you as well as I ...
- The Way It Always Is In many ways than one, happiness can ...
- Isn'T It Something? I could hum myself to sleep sometimes, ...
I love The Flaming Lips, The Shins (Broken Bells) , Sick Puppies, Sean Hayes etc.
I enjoy Sushi for favorite food! Oh and Mexican Food! mmm!
My life plan is to move to Northern California and live off the coast.
Consider me a lone nonconformist.
I prefer chilling more than partying.
I am a Freshmen College Student at UW-Fox Valley,
I will be seeing The Black Keys ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Please... Let Me Go;
You seem to be my voice, my mind, my microphone.
There are so many places my mind wills me to go,
There are so many places my feet want to wonder too…
I know now though…they would not lead me to you anymore.
So why can’t I get this guilt out of my head?
Why do I think it’s cheating to even think of someone else,
You left me with no lead,
Now I’m lost in a whole new direction.
I want to be able to hear my name as it once was.
But this place, it holds memories of you.
It holds the time you tied me down and kissed me, deep enough to hit through the heart.