Amanda Swain Poems
- Dark Fire Fire, dark and burning bright Bright as day, yet, ...
- Dark Angel Wings turn black as blood runs free She looks to ...
- Blackened Skies Rain falls like sheets of glass The sky ...
- Eternal Sleep If I go to sleep one night And the day, I do ...
- Angel Near People weep and people cry In the end they all ...
- Hidden Hall Of Mirrors Silver maze behind the door Opens ...
- Ghost Of The Past The pain comes back, just like before I ...
Well, all i can say about my poems is that they are all original. I am 16 almost 17 and I listen to music just like everybody else. The difference is that I don't listen to everybody else's music. I am a rocker, end of story. Don't know if my poems are good enough to be on here but it was my only shot at getting myself known so get over it. LOL; p. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Swain
Fire, dark and burning bright
Bright as day, yet, gives no light
In the shadows of the night
Take away immortal sight
Blind soul eyes with black twilight
Banish day and burn the night
Remove sin from Heavens sight
Fire, twist and taint the once pure light
Heaven fought against your might
In the end, He lost the fight
Pure souls surrender to the evil light
As shadows move to reign the night
Angel's wings flutter in fearful flight
In the shadow of your light
Fire, sweet and sin filled bane
Make the devil go insane
As you burn his skin with acid ...