Amer Jag Poems
- Mountain Man Mountain man, walks trough the paths of ...
- Miss, Please! Miss, I would rip out of the ground not one,...
- Whisper Take this little shiny tear from my face with your ...
- Trudge By Amer Jag Unwrap my soul shamefully touch it, make...
- How Pitiful Could It Any Be? Strange fingers drew over the ...
- Soul On Palms Lonely steps through the misty streets of ...
- Empty Motion Choked by the silk of time my words died, ...
Amér Jag (born 04 May 1993) is a Bosnian author. He is part of a new generation of Bosnian poets working to convey to an English-speaking audience the experience of specific South Slavic inspiration that created very interesting and emerging artistic style in contemporary European literature.
He published mainly in Bosnian and Serbian language through nfp art magazines and letters, as from age of 16. During his life in Bosnia he participated as a member of UNFPA, radio journalist and presenter.
He studies humanities at Tilburg University more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amer Jag
walks trough the paths of solitude
towards the hut of revelation,
needs no stars to bright his night.
with deep old boots, walks
on the way of remembrance,
towards the hut of revelation
has no other idea of the life.
Cold breeze blows into his chests,
mountain man, walks
trough the rocks and ice
he walks, towards his hut
to find himself, in eternity.