Amity Willows Poems
- I Walk Alone I walk alone, No one to guide me, I run ...
- As I Gaze As I gaze at my shattered reflection, Lying in ...
- A New Day Wind is blowing, Over meadows of emerald ...
- The Willow Of Amity A roaring river cuts through the land, ...
- I Will Be Me I will take my own path, I will find my peace ...
- Fast Food Hell Everyday I am forced to sell, Fast food in ...
- Unwanted Tendencies I actually wrote this poem as more of a ...
I write a lot of poetry, but I also enjoy writing short stories and am currently working on a novel that may or may not be finished by next year.
I have way to much time on my hands and I am online quite a bit. I am a frequent visitor to a site called Yahoo Answers and I often post my poems there also, under the user name of Girl In Green. I love receiving feedback on my poems, so your comments are extremely welcome. Thank you! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Walk Alone
I walk alone,
No one to guide me,
I run alone,
From night that smothers.
My bleeding heart,
Lost in summer gone,
My racing thoughts,
Divided from my mind.
Dreams of nightmares,
I wish to leave here,
And never look back.
Past, future, present,
Swept up in tide of time,
We are nothing if not lost,
Lost in the current that divides.