Amudipe Opeyemi Marcus
Amudipe Opeyemi Marcus Poems
- The Kites Again Even in my ages of responsibilities I ...
- Sweet Bond With Eyes Iced all over us Our hands interlocked ...
- Doomsday On this mountain in yore years Milk flowed like the...
- Coming Of Age Saddens! Gladdens! ! Which! I Know not of, ...
- Lost Love Like Wordsworth daffodils I wandered lonely as ...
- Bastard Under the ancient glowing eye of our sun We gave him...
- Civilisation Or Animalization Civilisation or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amudipe Opeyemi Marcus
The Kites Again
Even in my ages of responsibilities
I want to fly the kite
By noon in coloured pants
Joyously cutting through the streets
In sweet estacy of childhood largese
I want to ride my boat with brothers
On Papa's Solfa, like Captain Leroy
Navigating my crew through the imaginary seas
Defiling the deafening screams of the Kitchen
In my seas of reminisce, Reality knocked
I will fly my dreams like kites
For a Colourful life's noon
Joyously cutting through streets
In sweet ecstacy of fulfilment
I will ride my boats with the ...