Ananda Alves Poems
- Vitruvian Sin I feel the air with a kind of tension I stare ...
- Cliché Love Your absence consumes me so hard Just hard as ...
- Absence I may not be present, honey, but I've never ...
- Lullaby Hush, little baby Don't complain, it's too ...
- Screaming Silence Just a few doubts to make one sure. Just a...
- Renew Relax, little girl Why don't you take some rest? You...
- Divine Intervention She wakes up Grabs a cup of coffee ...
I was never really into poetry until I started visiting this website.
On May 6th 2007, around 1am, I created my first poem, the very first one of my life, called 'Roulette'. 'Lullaby' and 'Mirror, Mirror' just came in a row.
I went to bed around 6am and already had 7 poems in my hand. I decided to publish them, with no purpose at all, but after reading a few comments telling me I was good, I think I became addicted.
As all of you can see, I'm not an English native speaker. I'm brazilian, and originally, I speak Portuguese. So I'm sorry if I make any mistakes about spelling or expressions, I'm trying to do my best. ;)
My opinion about poetry? ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I feel the air with a kind of tension
I stare at you standing close to the window
Smoking your cigarette in a peaceful way
Distant look in your eyes
Like you were in another dimension
Your hair, as gold as the sun,
A little bit messed
Falling over your eyes
Oh...those blue eyes
Two crystalline drops of ocean
Enough to drown me deep inside of you
Then, I stare at your nose
Pretentious and imposing
I pretend to avoid your lips
But they seem to move and breath my name
Full, lusty and opulent lips
You look down the street
Giggle a ...