Angela Poen Poems
- The Tears Of A Silenced Victim They call it a sensitive issue...
- I Do Not Miss You Do I miss u because of ur silence? Is it...
- What's Royalty Then? When the years of being queen come to an...
- Sgila (School) Chewing gums, energy drinks and sunglasses ...
- God's Love How much he loves you that he would sacrifice his ...
- Downtown 1st rule: u don't say 'excuse me' 2 any1. U just ...
- About Me Brits born, last born Wits going, first gone Who...
Brits born, last born
Wits going, first gone
Who bets on
Best educators & masters
I place my head on the lyrical pillow
Everynight, Watching the stars
and the moon through my window
Like a widow, I sit on the matress and mourn moments with alphabets
I find the art in dropping my head down to the exam pad
As I run ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''no one cares, until they put themselves in the shoes of the one who feels it. in the mean time, only the one who feels it can do something about it''only the person who is in the situation knows what it feels like to be in it and can have time to him/herself to do something about it.
Comments about Angela Poen
The Tears Of A Silenced Victim
They call it a sensitive issue to talk about
When it’s so easy to think about
The biggest elephant in the house
We carry on living and trying not to go there
For what reason, I don’t know
I’m so mad cause nobody wants to hear it
So mad cause we live in distort reality
Pretending to be all perfect, all flawless
So that people won’t talk
Yet we die inside
Because we are too scared
Too scared to overcome the fear
Wait until I open up my heart
and pour it all out, before you call me all perfect
And you’ll realise that I’ve just been quiet