Angela Poen Poems
- Emotionless -new- Maybe we expect too much from those we ...
- The Tears Of A Silenced Victim They call it a sensitive issue...
- I Do Not Miss You Do I miss u because of ur silence? Is it...
- What's Royalty Then? When the years of being queen come to an...
- Sgila (School) Chewing gums, energy drinks and sunglasses ...
- God's Love How much he loves you that he would sacrifice his ...
- Downtown 1st rule: u don't say 'excuse me' 2 any1. U just ...
Brits born, last born
Wits going, first gone
Who bets on
Best educators & masters
I place my head on the lyrical pillow
Everynight, Watching the stars
and the moon through my window
Like a widow, I sit on the matress and mourn moments with alphabets
I find the art in dropping my head down to the exam pad
As I run ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''no one cares, until they put themselves in the shoes of the one who feels it. in the mean time, only the one who feels it can do something about it''only the person who is in the situation knows what it feels like to be in it and can have time to him/herself to do something about it.
Comments about Angela Poen
Maybe we expect too much from those we love
Perhaps it's a lot to expect that they be loyal and faithful
She thought of how it could be a privilege for her to at least have a 1 minute talk with her man as some kids never get to have that
She has tried to be all he could ever want
Tried to do all he could ever wish for
But "enough" didn't seem to be any of those
You see, they say sharing is caring
But this kind of sharing could destroy every piece of human soul
She sat and waited for her turn as He went on a hustle
Which these days is "fishing for ...