Have A Coke And Smile - Poem by Angelica Ortiz
Because I’m just as happy
Like a dog playing with his owner
Or like a little girl playing in the pool
...somewhat like it
And my joy is just a huge as the sun
Or maybe even bigger.
I wish happiness is just as contagious
Kindness is somewhat there
But they won’t last into happiness.
I don’t drink much soda
But my shirt tells me to
Have a coke and smile.
When's the last time you've ever been this happy?
I don’t think any feeling
Can feel just as good
As a happy feeling,
Sugar has never tasted so good...
Shake up the soda and watch it rise to top,
Miss Little Cream Soda
Comments about Have A Coke And Smile by Angelica Ortiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl