ANN MARY Poems
- The Rise I was about to fly, from the edge of a mountain, ...
- Hallucination The same eyes which once longed for a glance of...
- Lesson For Life Who is your best Teacher? Someone asked me,...
- I Me Myself I am the dawn and the moon I am the ocean and ...
- Sorrow Of Brahmaputra Walking along the bank of Brahmaputra ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ANN MARY
I was about to fly, from the edge of a mountain,
With my wings of dreams spread
Confidence filled in my mind
But then I slipped off the edge
My wings soon detached from me
Frightened and bewildered, I was falling
Realised, it was no less a skyfall!
Wind was so sharp that I closed my eyes
In fear of the end and the pain
But a heavenly power held me in his arms
And I landed safely over the mound,
Mound of dead remains of hopes and dreams
I noticed my wings also lay there
Standing over the mound looking at the mountain
I wished to yell but stood ...