Anna Cellmer Poems
- A Kiss I run through the rainbow Drenching my mouth In ...
- Simple Needs What do I need? I need the words the most I ...
- I Love You I love you And this is so natural I love ...
- Come Back To Bed I’ wish to know Why you don’t want To stop...
- Another Touch Seeing you from time to time I always smile ...
- A Letter Just be it's enough to me And please
- The End Of Love Story This is the end The end of this Story...
Some Polish female living in the heart of the greenest region of Poland called 'The land of thousands lakes', married and mother of two beautiful boys, working at the University of Warmia and Mazury at the Real Estate Management and Regional Development Chair.
Poetry is the way I use to fill my days to make them full of love, light and smiles and hidden desires :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I run through the rainbow
Drenching my mouth
In the pastels - tints
Of its passing,
Absorbing every touch of its colour
This warmth I love,
It pulsates in blood,
And I penetrate
Across its variety,
Pages of you
To become only
The small particle
Drinking from your mouth
My own soul