Annie Long Poems
- Fighting For Love Love isn’t a battle, One you should just ...
- Racing To The Top Life is seen as a race to some, Everyone ...
- Starting Again I may be small, But I know where to start, ...
- The Lion And The Gazelle Quieter than silence, But deadly ...
- I Am Who I Am Remember when I was not a disgrace? I barely ...
- Monsters With their large fangs, They haunt my every move, ...
- Shipwreck Splashes of a wave, Shook the deck, As even the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annie Long
Fighting For Love
Love isn’t a battle,
One you should just take,
It’s not a present or a gift,
Everybody makes mistakes,
Love isn’t something time can’t lift,
Love isn’t a goal,
Where the perfect begins and the bad starts,
And accepting the hole,
It’s about accepting the difference,
And realizing the others life may just be as tart,
It’s about using patience,
And using care,
Because from my point of view,
It isn’t fair,
You toil with my heart,
My emotions too,
But if you had not chance,
Maybe I wouldn’t write this at all,
I’m not ...