Aparna Sinha Poems
- I Am What I Am You laughed and mocked And kicked me ...
- I Am Not A Poet Anymore Birds do not sing to me ...
- Stranger No More... People - so strange I cannot read their ...
- Wife's Prayer Answered I have fallen, I am bleeding Hold me ...
- One Day @ Call Centre I called you And you smash the phone ...
- Wondering Why.... Why have I been deserted? when others herd...
- Blast From The Past(I) &Quot...
My Blog, talks about my day to day misries & ecstacy..
http: //ephemeralelysian.blogspot.in/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am What I Am
You laughed and mocked
And kicked me hard
For you pray mammon I pray god
I have your coin you threw on me
Nothing is what it means to you
For mammon has blessed thee
But, I am blinded with its gleam
I could keep it forever
It’s where I build my dream(s)
And that is how I am….
I struggle and fight
To reach a place where your glitter
Is outshined by my light
There I shall be when I can
And that’s what I am…..
I am bruised I am battered
By your whims so hollow
Coz you made rules for me to follow
It was not frailty- I just loved ...