Aria Quimby Poems
- Broken I lie here A chunk of my heart missing You have ...
- You Tell Me You Love Me You tell me you love me Then you go ...
- Running Running. It's all I've ever done. Run from my ...
- Waiting For A Change The world is full of difficult ...
- Fireworks First A far thud Then the rocket Climbs the air
- When You Cry When you cry I'm there by you side Catching ...
- Empty This feeling of emptiness clawing at my soul The lack ...
Hey guys! My name is Aria.
I know a lot of my poems are really depressing but I can't help it.
Depression is an emotion that's so easy to write about
A lot of the things I write about
I write because I don't know how to say them to people
I write about my nightmares, and I write about my experiences, I write about what I see, and hear, and dream of.
Everything I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I lie here
A chunk of my heart missing
You have left me
And taken a piece of me with you
For now, and forever, I am broken
No longer whole
Crying to myself
I am broken