ArmourQuill Hunter Poems
- True, Real, Love True love is tested True love is best Love...
- The Kiss What's in a kiss; how many there-be...? 'So many, ...
- I'D Dance I’d dance in the morning When the world has ...
- I Breathe Your Name I breathe your name, for jewelled Wisdom ...
- My Love Has Gone... My love cannot find me. He has gone to ...
- Counterfeit Stupid Cupid Stupid Cupid, many fallacies ascribe...
- Compulsive-Aggressive Behaviou... In cases non-violence ...
From the age of twelve (after hearing of King Solomon youthful desire for Wisdom) , I determined to seek out and find Wisdom compass and clichés or sayings of the Wise. Solomon, whom I later discovered to be my Gggggggg-great-ancestor, wrote: ‘He [that is God~] set a compass [circle] upon the face of the deep or plenum.'
Personally ascribed as one who hits straight-to-heart issue of what matters most. Excellence is all I aspire to claim. I'd say my poetry style resembles a Rainbow than any thing else. If you find a style, which you like most likely there’s not be another, for each is uniquely varied in style and form. I haven’t studied poetry but an author of Poetry books once ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ArmourQuill Hunter
True, Real, Love
True love is tested
True love is best
Love is harder that all the rest
It’s balanced in wisdom
Its judgments are true
It is not just sentimental of heart
Thus, governing love with forgiveness’ glue
Love brings growth
Love acknowledges what’s good for both
Love weighs “the truth” with event of time
Love, indeed, is “such a good friend” of mine
Though, love must start first from within
It frees the soul from unwanted guilt and sin
Love lives and gives, and humbly receives
It never harbours resentment for lost realities