My Love Has Gone... - Poem by ArmourQuill Hunter
My love cannot find me. He has gone to fight the wicked beasts.
However that may be, I'll wait for him in Beulah’s well at least.
He calls to me, from my heart, in the gentle light of my quiet day.
Oh how my heart longs for him; thus, while he is so very far away.
I calm myself to listen; though while the ocean's tide comes in.
As with 'the song of Solomon, ' I'm weary of love's Love, again...
Comments about My Love Has Gone... by ArmourQuill Hunter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl