Ashek Sarker Poems
- Salvation Let me break into thousand pieces turn into the ...
- Of Sorrows And Mercy Sorrows are the salts of life If you ...
- Living In Past People say-life moves on so look ...
- Mortal She, a princess, dreams a prince; And awaits his ...
- A Wistful Dream I shall, one day, stand before you And show ...
- সপ্তর্ষি সপ্তর্ষি জানি তুমি আজ অনেক দূরে, সীমানা পেড়িয়ে ...
- I Have Seas In My Eyes I have Seas in my Eyes Dark deep and ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''silence and success are the best answers to all criticism.''life
''People hardly marry their love, they marry success.''love
''I wonder why people crave to be remembered after death when they have peace and privacy in oblivion.''solitude
''If you need to go back to your past then go back to the best part of it''memory
Comments about Ashek Sarker
Let me break into thousand pieces
turn into the dust I was formed
mingle with rain and earth
and dissolve into nothingness.
For I wish to rise from my atom
with a newly shaped Heart
free from the agonies of earth.
Let me fall like a leaf
fall for eternity
while I turn grey from yellow
and watch the Sun going red
before I touch my eternal Bed.
Let me melt like the ice
melting fast by the heat
that frees my form and fear
and dissolves my Self into naught
to find it in Ocean's drops.