Ashek Sarker Poems
- Salvation Let me break into thousand pieces turn into the ...
- Of Sorrows And Mercy Sorrows are the salts of life If you ...
- Living In Past People say-life moves on so look ...
- Mortal She, a princess, dreams a prince; And awaits his ...
- A Faithful Friend I have only one friend in life-death He ...
- She, An Impossibility I craved to reach to her She raised a ...
- A Wistful Dream I shall, one day, stand before you And show ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''silence and success are the best answers to all criticism.''life
''People hardly marry their love, they marry success.''love
''I wonder why people crave to be remembered after death when they have peace and privacy in oblivion.''solitude
''If you need to go back to your past then go back to the best part of it''memory
Comments about Ashek Sarker
Best Poem of Ashek Sarker
Of Sorrows And Mercy
Sorrows are the salts of life
If you know how to taste
Memories are gift of time
If you can treasure it best
Tears are the mercy of God
for a Heart, kind and chaste.