Austin Terando Poems
- When Do I Tell You? When we talk I seem content When you see...
- What Will It Be Like? When Winter comes, I will return To ...
- Circle Of Death I'm in love and you can see it You can see ...
- False Dawn Sometimes mental tasks are so hard... I'd rather ...
- Like I'Ve Disappeared Everything I love continues 3000 miles...
- Serenity The world is loud with noise You can barely hear ...
- Most People Call Him Doctor, I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Terando
When Do I Tell You?
When we talk I seem content
When you see me I am dry
When you come I am groomed
But in between
I am forever heartsick
I am soaked in my fluid
I am a mess; your looks more important than mine
Why did I fall into the endless abyss
Two people falling is heaven
Falling alone is hell
I am condemned for eternity.
If I told you about the pain
Will you ever speak to me again?
Maybe I should endure it just a little longer
And then you might jump into the abyss with me
I am a coward.
I will keep my mouth shut.