Baharak Barzin Poems
- Moonlight how mighty you are i was kneeling to pray before ...
- Love Can you ever feel my feelings? That I'm burning ...
- Love, Divine Friend Hey you, the most divine friend of ...
- Sweet Sin Asleep as if a dead corpse Could hear the last ...
- Come Here come here, come here beloved one moonlight seems...
- Insanity Such a velvet night Lies in your looking ...
- May It Be May the passion arise When i love and praise ...
I studied judicial law
My birthday is on May 4
I love Classical music and opera
I love animals
And i do poetry for my soul more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
how mighty you are
i was kneeling to pray before you came
but now i need no praying nor blessing, you draw the earth to her knees every night
your glory beyond the skies turns us away from nothingness
how generous you are
i was making my candles before you came
but now i need no candles nor torch, you draw our souls to the sacred light every night
your breezy breath makes our doubtful heart so warm