Benjamin Feliciano Poems
- Awaiting Execution Scorned. That ought to be my ...
- Brevity And Gravity Sometimes I look at people and wonder, ...
- An Idyllic Idiosyncrasy With a finger to her lips she ...
- Ultra Violet Diet I never had an addiction to Mountain Dew, ...
- Finding Her Her scent hit me like an ache, And I was sore ...
- The First For Real She walked beside me, as though she was ...
- Clumsy Little Raindrops There is rain falling. I am one of ...
Benjamin is currently 19 years of age. He enjoys photography, reading, writing, graphic design, running, orange juice, music of all genres other than country, foreign films, zombie movies of any quality, and trying to figure out who he is.
With poetry inspired by a slew of the usual outlets (girls, spirituality, and failure) Benjamin claims that his goal in writing poetry is 'to say ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Benjamin Feliciano
Scorned. That ought to be my name.
Constantly and consistently confused,
By the fact that she reels and rejects,
All within the same day.
My eyes burn like the first time I died,
And my hands shake like the second.
I've resisted as long my heart will allow,
But the days of that are fading fast.
The light in your eyes grows dim.
I feel harvested, you took a sickle to my soul,
Then left me bound alone in the empty plains of remorse.
Its like autumn in this love,
And we're losing color and falling.
Divided like a fraction,
Most days we don't even ...